Displaying items by tag: values
Wake Up Yorkshire operates within a set of values that represent our team and community members. Our values concern and guide all interactions taking place in Wake Up Yorkshire. Our aim is to ensure that we all have common principles and understanding of how the Wake Up Yorkshire community is operating:
- Personal responsibility: We should take responsibility for our own actions and self education regarding our current situation
- Positive and friendly: The Wake Up Yorkshire community are respectful to each other and keep a positive tone of voice in all communication. Everyone is treated equally with kindness and warmth. Good vibes only!
- Supportive and accepting: We help each other out and understand that each journey is individual. Do good and may the karma be with you!
- Respectful and human: Remember that you are interacting with real people inside and outside the community, in person and online. Treat others the way you want to be treated: friendly and with respect.
- Teamwork and team building: We are here to find solutions then work on implementing them, avoiding division by focusing on facts and avoiding beliefs will help bring harmony to the community.
At Wake Up Yorkshire we encourage free thinking fact based research, drilling down to uncover real data and evidence to uncover new stories.
At Wake Up Yorkshire we do not allow:
- Harassment and/or (inciting) violence
- Rude or abusive behaviour
- Bullying and/or exclusion
- Discrimination (of any kind!)
- Negative vibes and bad tone
If we are to come together in these chalenging times we need to unite, and focus on solutions instead of using the systems created groups, beliefs and ideologies to divide us.