- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may create a link to this website from another website or document without Yorkshire 4 Freedom’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any disputes arising out of such use of the website is subject to any related governing international laws that apply.
- If your account has been flagged as offensive either because you have been abusing our site, support members or usage of obscene languages, we reserve the rights to terminate your account immediately.
- This web site is intended to be accessed via standard web browser software such as the ones present on our Compatible Browsers section, and similar products via direct interaction by a human. With the exception of publicly accessible RSS feeds provided in XML format, the web site and its associated files are not meant to be accessed via any automated means such as by scripts or bots or automated applications.
- Yorkshire 4 Freedom, its owners, voilunteers, contractors, trustees, and partners shall not be held legally liable or financially responsible for any loss, damage, or injury incurred as a result of the use or existence of Yorkshire 4 Freedom, its associated sites, content, services or infrastructure. shall have no liability for the accuracy of the information and cannot be held liable for any third-party claims or losses of any damages. Yorkshire 4 Freedom may, at any time, revise the information on this web site without notice and makes no commitment to update this information. The user shall have the right to view the information and usage for the purpose for which it is intended and disclosed. That being said, if you have any concerns about the web site, please make them known to the operators via our Contact us link.
- Yorkshire 4 Freedom has the full rights and sole discretion to amend and modify these terms without prior notification.
- The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.